PSS GS devices are used for temporary storage of raw material before its further processing.
After mixing or cutting, the raw material is temporarily stored in a silo, which then transports the raw material by a vertical worm for further processing. These devices have wheels with brakes so that they could be moved and disconnected during sanitation.
- Movable stand – horizontal and vertical part
- Emergency stop
- Pneumatic slip outlet, fixed
- Rotary sleeve, pneumatic
- Accessory trolley
- Frequency inverter of the vertical worm
- Frequency inverter of the horizontal worm
- Frequency inverter of the mixing section